2023 Toyota Tacoma Interior
Choosing a 2023 Toyota Tacoma means you’re getting a truck with the capability to haul and tow just about anything you need for a boating weekend or your home improvement projects with ease. But what about the Toyota Tacoma interior? How’s the Toyota Tacoma cab for passengers? What are the Toyota Tacoma dimensions? What features are offered? DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota has the answers to all of your Toyota Tacoma interior questions, and we think you’re going to be pleased! Take a look inside, then shop our new Tacoma inventory to find your next great truck.
2023 Toyota Tacoma Dimensions
The 2023 Toyota Tacoma cab is great for you and your passengers, no matter where you go in the Poughkeepsie area! You’ll have seating for four if you choose the Access Cab, or seating for five in the Double Cab. No matter which you choose you and your passengers won’t feel crammed or squished with the Toyota Tacoma dimensions of 57.5 cubic feet of passenger volume in the front seat and 28.1 cubic feet in the rear seat. See how that breaks down:
2023 Toyota Tacoma Interior Dimensions
- Passenger Capacity: 4 Access Cab / 5 Double Cab
- Front / Rear Headroom: 39.7 in. / 38.3 in.
- Front / Rear Legroom: 42.9 in. / 32.6 in.
- 5’ Toyota Tacoma Bed Size—Length / Width: 60.5 in. / 41.5 in.
- 6’ Toyota Tacoma Bed Size—Length / Width: 73.7 in. / 41.5 in.
2023 Toyota Tacoma Interior Features & Safety Systems
While the Toyota Tacoma is built for rough and rugged terrain off road beyond Fishkill, the Toyota Tacoma interior is built for comfort, safety, and convenience. You won’t feel like you’re working even when your Toyota Tacoma is, thanks to features that include:
- Smart Key System with Push-Button Start
- Qi-compatable wireless device charging
- 8-Inch Color Touchscreen
- WiFi Connect 3-Month Trial Subscription
- Amazon Alexa Capability
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto Capability
- Two USB Charging Ports, one USB media input port
- Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control
- Available Leather-Trimmed Seating Surfaces ‘
- 10-Way Power Adjustable Driver’s Seat
The Toyota Tacoma interior is also home to the Toyota Safety Sense™ system, which includes a bevy of driver assistance and safety features that include:
- Star Safety System
- Integrated Backup Camera with Rear Parking Sonar
- Blind Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- ToyotaCare Maintenance Plan
- Automatic High Beams
- Lane Departure Alert
- Dynamic Radar Cruise Control
- Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection
- Panoramic View Monitor
Learn More About the 2023 Toyota Tacoma with DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota
Get into a 2023 Toyota Tacoma and conquer any winter road or summer adventure in the Hudson Valley! If you’d like to learn more, visit our Toyota information hub. We’ll be updating as we get more information about the new Toyota Tacoma and your other favorite Toyota models.
More from DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota
Choosing a 2023 Toyota Tacoma means you’re getting a truck with the capability to haul and tow just about anything you need for a boating weekend or your home improvement projects with ease. But what about the Toyota Tacoma interior? How’s the Toyota Tacoma cab for passengers? What are the Toyota Tacoma dimensions? What features…
When it comes to beloved compact sedans on Wappinger streets, it’s hard to find one with more fans than the Toyota Camry. And no doubt that’s going to continue once drivers see the 2023 Toyota Camry configurations. The eight Toyota Camry trim levels and five hybrid Toyota Camry trim levels offer something to just about…
The 2022 Toyota Highlander configurations offer something for every Wappinger driver. With eleven configuration options, the Toyota Highlander price hits a large variety of price points. Find out how much a Toyota Highlander costs at DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota, then shop our extensive Highlander inventory to find yours today! Toyota Research Contact Us 2022 Toyota Highlander…